Hellami Animated Series Episode 2 "Intersection" Hellami Animated Series Episode 2 "Intersection"

The visuals remind me of Killer7! Love the look, the 3D scenes especially. This episode the 2D and 3D visuals blended better than the first episode. Also the pacing felt faster and less draggy. Good job, can't wait to see more.

Black-Crystal responds:

Yeah, because there are both 2D and 3D, a lot of the time is spent in blending these two together to make them flow more smoothly. Glad that you love the 3D scenes :) From Ep.3 onwards, it will be completely shown in 3D animation.

STARFOX: Mission Complete STARFOX: Mission Complete

That was awesome!

I want more!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

That was totally awesome!

Worth the wait, can't wait to see more!!!

Indie Indie

Awesome art style

Love the artistic design you took with this flash. It was kind of weird, but usually the best stuff is weird!

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

Great Work!

Very well done animation, also a great humorous plot. Great detail, awesome voice work. I can't really think of anything else to say! 10/10 Perfect.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Best Animation Ever!

Your Animation is just amazing. Everything is so detail, from the sparkling water and vast land scape's to a little bug eyes. Once again the music is very entertaining, never missed a beat of excitement.

The Plot was very interesting and dragged me into it, even more further. You have created a very magical and mysterious world. Nice bits of humor as well, very well designed characters, also the character development is SuperB.

Looking forward for your next projects, this is definitely by far the best flash ever created, your work will be remembered for a very long time. Also others will look up to you, and most likely look at you as their idol or mastermind. 10/10

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Very Funny, great stuff.

Once again a very well done flash. Animation was top notch, so was the voice acting. Your first one was more funnier and more original but this squeal was still very well put together. Nice camera angles, awesome lighting and shading. Looking forward for your next installment.

Mastermind Mastermind

WOW! Amazing!!

This is one of the most original funny flash's, I have ever seen! Amazing script, Great voice work, Very detailed, and nice work of shading animation. 10/10

Shamoozal: Rated M for... Shamoozal: Rated M for...

This can get annoying...

It's very annoying when people blame video games for violence, and sexually content even though it's alot worse on movies, and television shows. The game does have rating systems which allows parents to know what is in the game. But sadly some parents just don't care, then they just get all pissed off and start blaming the company or the store who sells it. (Some people are this stupid.)

I liked the flash, even though I don't think a mother would actually act that way, but who knows. animation was top notch, really good detail. The Manhunt 2 reference, I get where your going with this. Good voice work, good script.
8/10

Dojo Monkey Dojo Monkey

Nice teaser

Awesome animation, very smooth. Sound was great, fit into the setting.
Looking forward for what you got for the new upcoming series of Dojo Monkey!